Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 101

Hey there y'all! It has been another great week here in Texas! This last week was really rough until Sunday night and so I will tell you mainly about that. First off, because it is Memorial Day all the libraries were closed so we are at a member's house and they only have one computer so I am going to keep it really short so my companion can have plenty of time to email his family and everyone else.

Anywho, the family of 5 didn't work out. They talked to their church and decided it would not be good to meet with us. Lame. Mike also dropped off and told us he would call us. Double lame. But things will work out.

Sunday was a good day. That night, we saw a part member family, Cami and Brian. Cami grew up in the church and went less-active when her parents divorced when she was 13. Brian is not a member and they have a super cute kid named Tucker. Brian has had interest before and has had many missionaries come by before as well, but last night we focused on the temple and the importance of an eternal marriage and the blessings as well. The Spirit was super strong and they were very open to it. They committed to praying about the temple and if they should be married in the temple. It was really good.

Other than that, not much happened. It was my birthday on Saturday, so I can legally buy alcohol and handguns now. I probably won't buy alcohol. Handguns maybe. We'll see what happens.

Anyways, I hope y'all have a great week! I love y'all and miss y'all and I'll see you soon!

Love,

Elder Grondel

No comments: