Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 33

Hey y'all!! It's been another week here in the fabulous state of Texas!! Things are still going good here, but the weather has been crazy!! One week it will be nice and sunny and around 70 degrees and the next it's back to cold and raining. I don't mind the cold that much, I just wish it would be consistent! It's not fun seeing it change every ten minutes!

Anyways, this week definitely was not as good as last week. A lot of our appointments cancelled and our investigators are simply disappearing. We were going to see Beth on Tuesday but she had to cancel so we scheduled another appointment for Friday and she wasn't there. We've tried stopping by a couple of times, but there really hasn't been any success. It's been really weird. Natasha cancelled her appointment Thursday and We don't have her number (we usually set up appointments through Trevor, but that's been weird lately too) so it's been hard to see her as well. We were able to see Lawson and Jeremy and a few others, but really the week didn't go all that great. It was pretty depressing.

As a district leader, I get to go on exchanges with the Elders in my district, and that has been a lot of fun. It's really cool to get to know them better and then help them with the people they are teaching and any problems they may be having with them. It gives me new experiences as well, and I have been loving it so far. It's definitely harder and requires a lot more time and effort, but it's worth it.

Well, I know it's short, but I promise to write more next week. Have a great week!!

Love, Elder Grondel

P.S. So the Church finally upgraded the e-mail service (the previous one was not that great) and is now working with gmail. As you can tell, my e-mail address has also changed. If you still send things to my old one, it's fine; it'll get to me all the same, but just an fyi it has changed.

No comments: