Friday, April 8, 2011

Week 93

Hey there y'all!! It's been another great week here in the marvelous state of Texas!! As always, I am loving the work and things are going pretty well.
This last week we saw Lauren a couple times and she is still doing really well. She had her baptismal interview on Friday and is set to go to be baptized this Saturday! I am so excited for her. She loves the church and is excited to become a part of it.
Mike is doing great. We had a good lesson with him Wednesday and invited him to watch the Priesthood Session and one of the Sunday sessions. He ended up coming to a cook-out the men were having just before priesthood and became good friends with one of the ward missionaries. He later enjoyed conference. The next day, he came to the Sunday afternoon session and loved it. I think it was a changer for him and we will hopefully see him progress rapidly form now on.
The Farquharsons are still doing well and are headed for the temple in about a month! They are extremely solid and Jared and Ashlyn are loving it as well. I am so happy for them!
Our investigator pool is slipping, but we are going to go out there and keep looking! We'll find some new people to teach.
Conference was great this last weekend. I received a lot of insight at what I am doing OK at and what I need to improve upon. I am excited to take the things I have learned and apply them to myself as well as to my investigators.
I hope y'all have a great week!
Love,
Elder Grondel

No comments: