Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 83

Hey there y'all!! It's been another great week here in Frisco! I'm going to be short today just because we have a bunch of things to get done today, but last week went OK. Samantha is doing a lot better and came to church yesterday!! It was really, really awesome. Tonight we have an appointment with a lady named Tonia, who is dating someone who she says used to be a member in Carrollton, so we are excited for that because it sounds like she wants to get baptized. We are pretty stoked. We are still trying to find people but right now it's a bit tough. We're not discouraged though; this week we're going to take the ward lists apart and find those that have gone astray and bring them back into the fold.
Now for some really exciting news: AJ and Cindy are getting sealed!!! If you don't remember them, look back to February last year and you'll find the story. They are so awesome and I am so excited for them! They will be getting sealed on March 25th in the Dallas Texas temple. I am so happy and excited for them and I can't wait to be there for it.
That's all from me. I hope y'all have a great week!!
Love,
Elder Grondel

No comments: